Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

What are you...

Reading:  I am focusing on The Stone Diaries right now because I have it from the library and so I'm on a time crunch with it. Plus the library emailed me that I have another book from my wish list that is available and I have to pick it up tomorrow, so I need to get this one read.  I always try to give priority to my library books first and get them back asap.
Watching:  I am watching the Winnipeg Jets on TV right now and waiting for Downton Abbey to start in a few minutes.  I LOVE Downton Abbey so much...probably my favorite show.

Listening: Well technically I'm listening to the hockey game on TV but in terms of music I am enjoying right now, I would have to say 90s music.  I have been enjoying 90s dance parties on Songza a lot lately.  Been great to snap my mood since it has been a rough couple of weeks.
 
Baking/Cooking:  I just made this dessert yesterday for our family dinner that turned out great.  Here is the pin I got it from:  Best Ever Cobbler  

I actually made it with pears this time because I have made this with peaches many times and wanted something a little different.  Everyone thought it was delicious and wanted the recipe so that is great.

Happy you accomplished this week:  Surviving this week!  Seriously, the last two weeks have just been too much for me and I have been miserable.  This past week was sooooo looong I thought it would never end, so to make it to today is great all in itself!

Looking forward to next week:  Getting back to a more 'normal' schedule this week.  Trying to feel more like myself so I can enjoy next weekend (which is fully packed again).

Thankful for today:  I had several hours to finally put my feet up and relax.  I am getting time to blog!

*BONUS QUESTION* What chore around the house do you dread doing the most?  My most hated clean is toilets but I am fortunate that my husband cleans our bathrooms, so I guess my most hated chore would be...dusting because it always feels like it reappears just as fast as you can dust it.

Well, Carla thanks again for this great chat - have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY need to watch Downton Abbey as i've heard soo many good things about it! We have some of it on Netflix, but not very many episodes... how long has it been on for?

    Hope you have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Stone Diaries. There are a couple of stories in there that have stuck with me for years.

    Thanks for following my Rose City Reader blog. I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete