Saturday, December 20, 2014

Serial

Just finished listening to the Serial podcast - have you heard it?

I highly recommend it.  I binged listened to it in three days because I learned about this the day the last episode was being released, so I had all of them available to me.

I don't want to give anything away but I will say that I found it very fascinating and really enjoyed listening to all the research and details that were found after the fact.  Since this case happened in 1999 we have so much more technology available to us now to do research, etc. that Sarah and her team found out way more information than the detectives and lawyers all combined.

I would love to hear what you think about the crime and the various people involved.

Do you believe Jay?  Anon?  Arial?

No comments:

Post a Comment